Analog/High Voltage Microelectronics Design Engineer
You join our team of top notch, ambitious and innovative microelectronics engineers. You strengthen the analog and high voltage design team and IP portfolio. You help to drive our roadmap, define the specifications, and you study the feasibility of our innovations. You work in the analog IP development team, and you improve your and their level of technical expertise.
- You have an engineering degree in microelectronics, experience in analog design is a definite plus
- You have strong interest in analog design flows and tools
- You are a self-motivated, efficient professional able to lead and work in teams
- You demonstrate creative, critical and independent thinking
- You are fluent, both written and spoken, in English or Dutch
- You live in the area within a commutable distance (Location Aalter, Oost-Vlaanderen)
You join an SME with an extensive international customer base, healthy financials and a strong growth potential. We offer an attractive salary package with a variety of extralegal benefits; we offer the opportunity of continuous learning both through external and in-house training. You become part of our dynamic engineering team, and you work with top semiconductor companies worldwide.
We offer the agility of a start-up, the stability of a well-established profitable and robust company, with facilities and benefits that match or exceed any other opportunity in our industry.
Please submit your application and detailed resume by e-mail at email@example.com
The position is based in Belgium and relocating to Belgium is required. Please note that ONLY applications from applicant with a pre-existing right to work in Belgium can be considered (EU nationals, Belgian citizens).